As Covid has not gone away, please continue to do a self check before coming to the club grounds. If you are experiencing Covid like symptoms, please consider self testing or self isolation for the safety of all members.
We would like to thank all members for helping Berwick Obedience Dog Club maintain compliance to the state government pandemic mandates as this ensured our ability to return to and continue doing the things we love to do with our dogs.
Current Financial Members
- Please book to attend your class via the link below.
- Bookings open 7 days in advance of all classes. Limited places available.
Future Members (Sign Up Process)
PLEASE SEE THE LEFT SIDEBAR FOR THE NEXT JOINING DATE.
- To attend the next sign up day, please book via the link below (bookings open 7 days in advance).
- Limited places are available. If you are not able to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information about joining click here.
Obedience classes will be run over three 45 minute sessions with a transition period of 30 minutes in between sessions. It is imperative that you head off straight from your class finishing.
- 12:15 – 1:00pm – Beginners
- 1:30 – 2:15pm – Orange and Red
- 2:45 – 3:30pm – Yellow, Pink, Green and Blue
- Please book a spot to attend your class on Acuity via the link below.
- The toilets will be open to all members. Please follow hand hygiene.
- The kitchen will be open for hot food, snacks and drinks.
- The club room will be open to all members.
- The office will be open via the windows.
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all, there will be zero tolerance of disrespectful or aggressive behaviour.
Training dog owners to train their dogs since 1980.
The aim of Berwick Obedience Dog Club is to educate members as to their responsibilities as dog owners and to gain a greater understanding of dogs and how to train them.
New members always welcome!
Berwick Obedience Dog Club offers a range of fun and interesting activities making training your dog a rewarding experience whilst using positive and reward based training methods.