New members are most welcome
New members who have some dog training experience can join-up on any Saturday.
If you have no previous dog training experience you can join up on any of the New Members Join-Up Days. These are usually the first Saturday of the month from February to November. (See the side bar for dates)
There is no need to book!
Sign-up is from 12:30pm to 1:00pm.
There is a short talk for new members at about 1:20pm.
You will be formed into class groups, based on your dog’s size, (small, medium or large) and allocated to an instructor.
Don’t be late as classes start PROMPTLY at 1:30pm.
Remember to bring along
- Vaccination papers
- Leads & collars (See Equipment Guide)
- Dogs Victoria membership card (if you’re a member!)
- Your dog’s favourite food (small pieces, easy to swallow, eg. chicken, hot dog, cheese etc)
If the the predicted high temperature on the Friday evening news is greater than on equal to 32ºC new members will be accepted but NO training will be held.
Joining Fees for new members
Includes a joining fee and membership till 30th June.
- SINGLE Membership = One person only who must be 18 years or over
- FAMILY Membership = Up to two people 18 years or over and their children living at the same address
NEW MEMBERS – From April 2018 membership is valid to 30th June 2019
- No additional fees for multiple dogs. Dogs must be registered at the same address.
- This fee covers ALL club activities.
- A discount for current DOGS Victoria (Victorian Canine Association) members
- A small fee applies when using EFTPOS or credit card when paying at the office only.
- No additional fees, no monthly fees, no more to pay