OFF LEASH AREAS DURING CLUB TRAINING HOURS
No dog to enter the Leash Free areas unless accompanied by an Instructor.
OFF LEASH AREAS OUTSIDE CLUB HOURS
Dog owners using this area are responsible for their dogs and injuries or damage caused by them.
• Eight dog maximum limit
• Always asked to enter the Off Leash area if it is being used
• Five minute maximum stay when others waiting
• Dogs showing signs of aggressive behavior towards people or other dogs must be removed from the area immediately
• All dogs must wear a collar
• All handlers must carry a leash and a plastic bag
• Dogs to be under constant supervision
• All dogs to be recalled regularly
The gates may be removed during winter if the ground becomes too wet and could cause injury to dogs or handlers.